Our technical consultants can diagnose and deal with any problems that arise from your Apple device or iMac.
- Integrating a complete new Apple Macintosh system into the workplace or home this includes setting-up of your new Apple Computer, transfer of existing data from either your previous Mac or Windows computer, installation of any existing devices (if software is available for your current Operating System or software you already own or have licenses for and any other time-based work to get your new Apple computer up-and-running within the same day (subject to prior discussion regarding the work to be done).
- Configuring iPhones or iPads
- Downloading Apps
- Syncing across all devices
- Help with setting up MacBooks, iMacs, iPhones, iPads or iServers
- Increasing storage
- Storing photos and video
- Help with using Facetime
- Help with using iTunes
- MacOS, Ios, iLife, iWork, Adobe Suite
We are experts in Apple because we have been supporting our customers with their Apple products for over 16 years. However, we do understand that you are unlikely to be an Apple specialist so we will let you know what we are doing in clear, plain English. We provide a quick response time and a high level of customer service.
Call us on: 01420 538575
email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To talk to us about your requirements so that we can provide the solution.
xMac – Apple support, training & repairs
Covering Hampshire, Berkshire & Surrey